Charles A. PotterIn-House Counsel
Founding Attorney Charles A. Potter has been representing clients since 1965. Backed by more than 50 years of legal experience, Charles has advocated for hundreds of clients in both criminal and civil cases. He is well-versed in cases involving everything from commercial litigation to federal criminal charges. Charles is highly experienced in navigating both state and federal courts.
He is committed to ensuring the people of Texarkana get the counsel and guidance they need in challenging times. With his decades of insight and battle-tested experience, he offers a unique level of counsel to the firm. Charles is also a member of numerous associations and well-respected within the legal community and local community alike.
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A. Accounting, 1963
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 1965
- Arkansas State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texarkana Bar Association
- Southwest Arkansas Bar Association