Jacob S. PotterPartner
Jacob S. Potter lived in Fayetteville, Arkansas for the past seven years, before moving back to Texarkana. After graduating the University of Arkansas with his B.S.B.A., he pursued his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law.
He worked for firms specializing in criminal defense, personal injury, and bankruptcy. Jacob also has thorough experience in general civil litigation, wills and trusts, and private club licensing.
When Jacob is not representing clients of the family firm, he is working as a city attorney for Bradley, Stamps, and Lewisville, Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A. Business Management and Real Estate, 2007
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 2010
- Arkansas State Courts
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texarkana Bar Association
- Southwest Arkansas Bar Association