Thomas A. PotterPartner
Thomas A. Potter began practicing law in 1989 and has over 28 years experience providing legal services for clients. Thomas has handled complex cases in both federal and state courts.
He also has thorough experience under his belt. Thomas has served as a Public Defender for Miller County and currently serves as the City Prosecutor for Texarkana, Arkansas. As a member of numerous associations at the local and state level, Thomas is a trusted and respected legal professional in the area.
Thomas handles a broad range of legal matters and has experience in navigating family law cases, criminal cases, probate administration, and personal injury claims. He is a compassionate and dedicated advocate for his clients, always striving to secure the best possible outcome.
- Deerfield Academy, 1980
- Tulane University, B.S. Classical Languages, Biology, 1985
- University of Arkansas, J.D., 1989
- Arkansas State Courts
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Supreme Court
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Silver Beaver Award, Boy Scouts of America
- Vigil Honor Member, Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texarkana Bar Association
- Southwest Arkansas Bar Association