Employment Lawyer in Texarkana
Helping Employees Defend Their Rights in the Workplace
As an employee in the state of Arkansas or Texas, you are entitled to certain workplace rights. When one of those rights is violated—whether by employer discrimination, a hostile work environment, or wrongful termination—you may feel unsure of how to proceed. Many individuals fail to take action simply because they do not realize that they can, but if you believe your employer violated one of your worker’s rights, it’s crucial that you seek the assistance of an experienced Texarkana employment law attorney right away. At The Potter Law Firm, we have more than 45 years of experience, giving us the necessary skills, experience, and resources to handle your case. Our firm can help you understand your options and devise a legal plan of action to seek the justice you deserve.
Call us today at (870) 729-8223 to get started with your complimentary consultation.
When Should You Hire an Employment Lawyer?
There are many laws that protect the rights of Texas and Arkansas workers. When one of these rights is violated by your company or employer, a skilled employment law attorney in Texarkana can help you fight back.
You should contact an attorney at The Potter Law Firm if you experienced any of the following at your place of work:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, or national origin
- Age-based discrimination, or discrimination due to pregnancy, disability, or genetics
- Harassment of any kind, including sexual, race-related, or another protected trait
- A hostile work environment, due to discrimination, harassment, or other factors
- Unpaid wages, including overtime pay, minimum wage discrepancies, and more
- An unsafe or hazardous workplace, whether or not it led to injury or illness
- Failure to receive rightful unemployment or insurance benefits
- Wrongful termination, including retaliation or discrimination based firing
At The Potter Law Firm, we will assess the specific details of your unique case. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate, personalized attention for every client. Our dedicated team is ready to help you with your Texarkana employment law matter. We’ve been assisting clients with a wide range of legal concerns since 1965—let us put our considerable experience to work for you.
Call The Potter Law Firm today at (870) 729-8223 to talk to one of our employment law attorneys.